Saturday 13 September 2008

001 Single

Occasionally, bands give more than one song away. (Shock and/or horror!) Meaning that I listen to more of their stuff (if I hadn't previously heard them that is) and I have more choices to make. Not only do I have to whittle my big list down to 80 minutes, I also have to get rid of the second choices. Sometimes though, I don't want to, and I want to let you know that even more of this bands work is surfing the internet shelling itself out to anyone who wants it. And this is where this bit comes in.

The singles section, is me making up a single for that band using the many Mp3s they lavish upon the world. This week, the winners are:


EDIT: 65dos gave their site an overhaul. These songs were lost in the process, and while I did try to find them elsewhere, not all of them were available, In fact, only track one was held at their labels site Monotreme Records. Tracks two and three have been substituted for other great songs (that I didn't know were being shared!) However, you can still hear Betraying Chino over at Last.fm



1. I Swallowed Hard Like I Understood
2. Betraying Chino Hole
3. Massive Star At The End Of It's Burning Cycle Await Rescue

Source

Enjoy.
Carl.

2 comments:

Daniel! said...

"Swallowed Hard" is still incredible after all this time, huh?

Dude, I still think you can upload certain things if you wish. Not like Chinese Democracy or anything, but smaller stuff - it helps as promotion.

Oh, on that legal note, I recommend Parenthecal Girls.

stuxmusic said...

Daniel!! Thanks for stopping by, but seriously, That's against the point of the blog!!

There are tonnes of Blogs out there thst upload Mp3s. I, however, am doing it differently.