Friday 19 December 2008

003 Single

These great bands just keep on giving.

Especially this one:

Defiance, Ohio

While it was easy to pick Defiance, Ohio as the Single, it was hard to pick specific tracks. They share so many, and I couldn't find one I didn't like. Yes, even without the support of a label like Quote Unquote, Defiance, Ohio share all their music online. I love the internet.



1. The List
2. The Years, The Fears, The Sleep
3. The Year

Bonus: Hair Pool (live)

More MP3s!

There's this great little website called If You Make It where bands come to the site runners house, sit on a pink couch, and play a song. You, the viewer, can watch all of these songs via the magic of recorded video and the internet. In an interesting twist, they also share music. Not only the Mp3s from these sessions, but recently entire albums! The bonus song here is a great new song from the band when they added their bottoms to the pink couch.

004 has been prodding me saying 'release me!' so I'll get to it soon! Hopefully before christmas.

Till then,
Carl

No comments: